Re: ezmlm warning

It is not at all clear that this is a routing fault.  When an email
message is bounced back with a "MAILER-DAEMON" warning that begins with
a "5", it indicates that the email could not be delivered.

If you are still getting the email anyway then something in your setup
is odd.

Something in the setup for the IP address 158.43.128.40 (which is
relay.pipex.net) does not like relaying cygwin mailing list news to you.
I don't know why.

cgf