command line args to cygwin from DOS shell?

Hi,

I hope this question hasn't already been asked, but I'm busting my brain
trying to figure something out ...

All of our tools are wrapped using sh tools, so for our W32 machines, cygnus
is the obvious choice.

The cygwin dir isn't part of the default NT path, so all scripts are run
through bash based on the .sh extension association.

However, that scenario doesn't seem to be passing command line arguments
correctly. i.e.

Z:\> TBrender.sh -s 50 -e 51 scenes/dynamics/a_test.mb

$0 gets set ... but $@, $*, $1, etc. are empty.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what that is. Can anyone
shed some light on this situation?

thanks,
Klaus