[ANN] dllhelpers-0.2.8 available

I've updated the dllhelpers package at cygutils

http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/V1.1/dll-stuff/

The new version no longer uses the '--enable-auto-image-base' function
of the linker; it seems to cause problems under cygwin.  Instead,
DLL-builders should either

   a) don't specifiy any image base -- just let the linker use its
default of 0x10000000.  Thus, all DLLs will have the same image base,
and the windows runtime linker will relocate them when an application
loads them.  However, they won't then conflict with the cygwin1.dll
(which is absolutely required).  Also, runtime relocation is relatively
inexpensive on windows.

   b) explicitly specify an image base for every DLL you build (be
careful!).  -Wl,--image-base=0xXXXXXXXX.

this is explained in the updated documentation within the dllhelpers
package.

Also, I've added a "c_and_c++" example, with two DLL's -- one C-based
and one C++based -- which are both used by a single C++ client application.

--Chuck