Re: new FAQ entry refers to "Red Hat support contract"

David Starks-Browning wrote:

>     ...  This includes Windows
>     95/98/ME/NT/2000, and, once it is officially released by
>     Microsoft, Windows XP.

Just a small suggestion: This phrasing may lead to a bunch of mail to
this list the day after XP is released, along "you said it would work on
the release version, but I get..." lines. Perhaps something like
"...and, once it is officially released by Microsoft and we have had a
chance to work out any problems that show up, Windows XP."

--
Ihug (Auckland, New Zealand) ................... http://www.ihug.co.nz/

           Vs lbh pna ernq guvf, lbh'er ivbyngvat gur QZPN