Re: Fetchmail as a service

Well, it would appear all is working well now.

I now have procmail working and delivering my mail. I had originally tried a perl script, spoolmail.pl, which I think was causing me some heartache. And, I have fetchmail running as a service.

I think this will be a decent setup. It would be nice to have an outgoing MTA that didn't depend on a smarthost for delivery, but ssmtp will suffice for now.

Thanks for the help,
David Monk