Sep-29th snapshot and Openssh on Win98se

I downloaded cygwin1-20010929.dll.bz2 and low and behold SSHD runs perfectly
on Win98 when used as a service.  For this I would like the say thanks to
the cygwin team! You guys rock, this tool is superb.

I put the following entry into the registry and all is well.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices]
"C:\\CYGWIN\\BIN\\BASH.EXE --login -c /usr/sbin/sshd"

Ok there is 1 little problem.

The user can open a session (login) and closes a session (logoff) many times
over and the SSHD process remains active.  Like a true service I suppose.
The problem is that if I connect to SSHD only once then the next time the
user closes a session (logoff) the SSHD process will die.

If there is a solution then great if not then I can live with that.  I am
grateful for what I got working so far.

Gérald