demo request

Dear Sir/Madam:

I obtained your contact info from your web site and thought that you might be interested in our new Sleuth GTA (Toronto) Business Directory software complete with 70 000 contact records, 50 company categories, and full search, reporting, and importing/exporting capabilities for under 500 dollars CAD.

Please reply and I will send you our free demo immediately.  Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Melissa Robins
SourceCode Development
416-686-1444
melissa_sourcecode@yahoo.com

P.S. Should you not be interested, please let me know if you would like to be removed from my address book.