Re: REALLY need help prior to 1.3.4 release

Since I'm already in the twilight zone, I may as well
say that it is possible that someone is watching this
thread to see if Mark is going to be able to help, and
if not, they will step in and help. So there probably is
a possibility that others are interested in knowing about
his inability to help.

HTH :-)
Peter

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 03:04:32PM +0100, Mark Himsley wrote:
> >On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 22:41:33 -0400 you wrote:
> >
> ><snip>
> >
> >>I'm still not hearing from any volunteers with tape drives.  That's
> >>rather disappointing since I know that the whinging will start within
> >>hours after I release 1.3.4, if this is actually broken.
> >
> >I'd like to be able to help, but compiling Cygwin from CVS is currently not
> >something I have the time to learn how to do.
>
> So use a snapshot.  That's what I originally suggested.
>
> No offense, but you've just sent email to thousands of people.  Do you
> think that notification of your inability to help really conveys any
> information that anyone is interested in?
>
> cgf
>
> --

Your mouse has moved.
Reboot now?  [OK]