Re: Missing search.h in /usr/include

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:11:56 -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >I thought these functions where part of standard C library and I am
> >wondering why they are not part of cygwin distribution (maybe as part
> >of gcc?).
> This is a free software project.  So, if something isn't part of the
> distribution, the answer is always very simple -- no one has contributed
> the something to the project.

Dear Christopher,
I am not blaming anybody about not finding search.h
nor I WANT it, I love open source!
My e-mail was only a request for help due to my inability
to understand why it does not come with gcc (to my knowledge a [great]
ANSI C compiler)...

Hope to have made it clear
Any help is welcome

Bye