CVS_RSH

Ok only one other question ;^> - I got everything going including some of
my build files and love the new "mount" feature and getting rid of the old
'//drive/'.

how does one use 'cvs" with CVS_RSH=ssh

I havn't found a reference to a problem with it but the cygwin
/usr/bin/cvs.exe attempts to log in directly to the server and not use the
CVS_RSH (/usr/bin/ssh.exe) - I know this was a problem with the old wincvs
and cygwin_b20 - is there a way to do this?