Re: Colours in VIM

Fergus
Yeah right ! it worked !! Thanks a ton ! This can be on the cygwin help
file. I will be REALLY happy to know which variable of all the 'set'  vars
is really responsible for the color.

Also, I have another question. When I look up a 'man' page for any of the
entry and if I close 'man' with controlC, the command line becomes
invisible though it looks like it can understand the command typed and can
execute it. It only blinds the user typing the command. Is it a known bug
or is there a solution?

Thanks
Raj

"Fergus at56" <fergus@bonhard.uklinux.net> on 10/17/2001 01:45:58 PM