Re:

Wait, why are you arguing with me?  I *agreed* with David -- but pointed
out that in the cygwin project, we try to model (a) standards, then (b)
Linux, then (c) other things like solaris.  To back up his argument, he
gave me something from (c) -- whereas I said, okay fine, but a better
authority is (something from (a)).

I just don't have time to fix this myself.  Patches welcome.

--Chuck