Re: [1.3.3] breaks serial i/o?

"William A. Gatliff" wrote:

> Guys:
>
> I was recently working with Cygwin 1.3.2, doing remote serial
> debugging with an ARM Evaluator-7T board using gdb-5.0.  Everything
> was just peachy.
>
> (...)

Hi,

You shouldn't be using gdb 5.0 for ARM debugging.  There were many bugs
fixed after that version, including the RDI interface.  Although this
may not be related to your current problem (and yet it may be), it may
be worthy of a try to get a recent GDB snapshot.

Have you tried that?

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300