Re: creating user in NT-Server

What do you exactly want to do ? If you just
want to work locally on the machine, whether
it's a NT server or workstation, you dont need
to use the login command at all just have to
use the shortcut that the installer create to
launch bash. Also you'd need to add "ntsec" to
the global CYGWIN environment variable to benefit
actually from NT security.