Re: problems with sshd and RSAAuthentication

So what you are saying is that SYSTEM is running my sshd since it is running
from cygrunsrv, and SYSTEM has all rights it needs.    But, it still
doesn't let me in with RSAAuthentication.    Is there any way to
tell (perhaps by turning on additional logging) why it doesn't work?

--
Peter Fales			  Lucent Technologies, Room 5B-408
N9IYJ            		  2000 N Naperville Rd PO Box 3033