Problems installing rshd as a service on win2000

Hi,
I downloaded and installed all the cygwin suite, we especially need
rsh in order for our software to work properly. The problem is win2000
Rsh is completelly unreliable, the service stop very often.
I successfully installed inetd, but I wasn't able to install rshd as
a service.
I used cygrunsrv.exe to install the service and to start it after.
When trying to start, it won't start, saying that it "cannot be started,
and the service did not return an error, and that could be an internal
Windows error or an internal service error".
I install it with:
cygrunsrv --install rshd --path /usr/sbin/in.rshd.exe
To start it I used win2000 services manager.
May be someone can help,
Thanks,

Vladimir Muraru
(408) 875-6532