Re: setup testers wanted - again!

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 01:06:00PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>The can't access top most categories after collapsing a big category bug
>has been fixed.
>
>Still on the TODO:
>* src tickbox behaviour is non-intuitive

This is not new behavior, though, is it?  Isn't this the same as the
"standard" version?

>* wide descriptions get truncated.

Is this due to the fact that there is no horizontal scrollbar?

There are a couple problems which I reported in cygwin-developers:

1) Unless you've made changes, the current dialog box doesn't
   work well with 640x480 screens.

2) There is a problem with on-disk installations.  Sometimes the
   default selection is "Uninstall" when it shouldn't be.

Chuck Wilson also reported problems.  Have those been fixed?

cgf