Initial Setup Test (Was Re: FW: setup testers wanted)

setup-2001-11-02-1.exe

After choosing site to download from (successful to this point):

Choose Current button.

Does not initially display package descriptions, etc.  Does display categories.

Hitting "View" button refreshes and shows categories, descriptions, icons, etc.  Does not select
latest updates and seems to default to "Keep".

	End of first test results.

	Paul G.

NewDawn Productions
Portland, Oregon