From: "Roth, Kevin P." <KPRoth@MarathonOil.com>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 4:59 AM
Subject: non-installed items list in setup.exe

I'm thinking it would be nice to have a list view in setup.exe that
would show only those packages that haven't been installed (in addition
to a full listing, and a listing of all installed packages which have
updates available). This would be one easy way to find new pkgs, and add
packages that haven't already been installed.

Also - as long as I'm sending suggestions - I'd love to see a LIST view
(as opposed to a tree view, since I prefer scrolling over having to
expand each category individually) that is sorted by category (then by
name) in addition to the current list that is only sorted by name. Could
the column names (or at least selected column names) be made "clickable"
(like other windows list boxes) so we could sort by whichever column we
desired?

Thanks,
Kevin