Re: New Install May Have a Bug

Yes, i too noticed a few peculiarities, however i attributed them to a decision to change the default install of cygwin to a more minimal approach.  Was this the case?

I noticed that with the newer setup I have to specify that I want to install OpenSSH, less, and postgresql, possibly a few other things that used to be installed by "default" and which I took for granted when running setup.exe on a new system.  Also - since package moratorium is lifted, can cygipc be included, and marked as a dependency of postgresql (maybe once the RFC that was posed is answered)?

-rgm