RE: Installing 1.3.5

It's amazing how often a question you want to ask has already been answered,
and very often on the same day that you decide to ask the question.  Some
people may say it's hard to guess what search strings to search the archives
with, but the first thing worth trying is just to read the last day's notes
in the archive.

In particular, there's been lots of discussion on the list about this, just
today.  It's a known issue, and apparently on the "wishlist".  For now, you
have to manually enable all the packages you want to install.

(And I'm sure I've made the mistake in the past of not searching first, but
I do eventually learn :) .)