Re:kill a process

Best methodI use to kill processes:

Open CMD.EXE and type:
	at <time> /interactive taskmgr.exe

Use whatever time you want.  When that time comes, the TaskMgr executes
from the SYSTEM account.  From there the process will die.

If it doesnt die, then you have problems.  Reboot.  I cant say I ever had
a problem killing a process from the SYSTEM account.

 Thanks

 Scott Birl      Scott.Birl@temple.edu
 UNIX Consultant/Systems Administrator   Computer  Services   Temple University
 1805 North Broad Street  Philadelphia   Pennsylvania 19122   United States