Re: cygrunsrv sshd fails: Some clues

Adding a description doesn't help me.  But Corinna's thoughts sound
viable.  Given the specs (and overclock) on my machine, it's quite
feasible that services without dependancies are being started too
quickly.  Unfortunately, I don't see a way (in 2K) to add a dependancy.
 Nor does TCP/IP exist as a service.

I'll look into it more at the office...