Re: Terminate batch job (Y/N)?

At 09:40 AM 12/4/2001, Birl wrote:
>Sometimes when I exit the Cygwin shell I am prompted to terminate a batch
>job, although I have no jobs running.  This usually happens when I  ^C
>out of a program.
>
>Has anyone else experienced this?  Anyone know what might be causing this?

>conin  fpsrvadm /home/fpsrvadm/
>9:38:54am   Tue: Dec-04-01% perl
>^C
>
>conin  fpsrvadm /home/fpsrvadm/
>9:39:03am   Tue: Dec-04-01% jobs
>
>conin  fpsrvadm /home/fpsrvadm/
>9:39:05am   Tue: Dec-04-01% exit
>exit
>Terminate batch job (Y/N)?
>

>  Thanks

Check the email archives for this issue.  It has come up before.  It
has something to do with the fact that you're starting bash from the
cygwin.bat on your system and that your system has configured batch
files to run in a particular way (the second part of this is the
important part that you need to address).  Sorry, I don't remember the
details or the solution, though there is one in the mail archives if
you care to look for it.

Good luck,