setup.exe 2.125.2.10: doesn't show new versions of NOT INSTALLED packages

Hello cygwin,

  I have local repository of cygwin packages, which I update with
  setup.exe (``Download from Internet'' option).

  When computer with repository doesn't have installed cygwin,
  everything is Ok: on each setup.exe execution I could see new
  packages or new versions of old packages.

  But when computer with repository have some cygwin utilities
  (installed via ``Install from Local directory''), setup.exe DOESN'T
  SHOW new packages and versions of packages, whcih I have not
  installed!

  I could switch setup to full mode, and I'll see 'Skip' on every
  not-installed package! But I want to _DOWNLOAD_, and don't want to
  _SKIP_ anything. I want to _SKIP_ whan I'm installing, and now I'm
  in _DOWNLOADING_ mode!

  I suppose, it's a bug.

--
Best regards,