Re: setup.exe not working with PPPoE

Hmm... I don't know too much of PPPoE so I guess I'm
not of much help here :( However, perhaps someone of
the mailing list can help - I've crossposted this
mail there.

P.S. However I think that basically the underlying
network should handle the specifics of your connection
and not the setup program itself.