Re: path problems when logged in through ssh

Most folk set their path in /etc/profile or ~/.profile.  I believe that
Cygwin setup will produce a /etc/profile that does this (perhaps I'm
wrong now - I haven't checked this recently).  So the answer is at least
a variant of what you found - you weren't setting the path in the
environment for which you needed it (Cygwin).

If you have a concrete example indicating that clearly shows that you
could ssh in with some previous version of Cygwin (I think that's what you
were implying with your statement), then you should send that report to
the list at least.  This kind of information is what is needed to resolve
any problems that arise, unless someone wants to resolve the problems
before posting, in which case we all get a nice problem report and a
solution at the same time! ;-)