I have visited your website and noticed that ...

Hello,

I have visited your website and noticed that you are not listed on some
search engines. I am sure that through our service the number of people
who visit your website will definitely increase. VERICA offers a unique
technology that instantly submits your website to over 550,000 search
engines and directories -- a really low-cost and effective way to
advertise your site. It just take seconds to submit your site and cost
you less than $ 17 monthly ($ 100 for a 6 month program).

To submit your website please go to http://submit-yahoo.com/550000.html
AOLers <a href=http://submit-yahoo.com/550000.html>CLICK</a>

alternative: http://get-top-listed-on-the-major-search-engines.com/

Customer Testimonial: "In the years we've been in the music and
motion picture business, here at TahoeTunes c/o Beverly Hills Int'l
Film Distr., Inc., VERICA has proven, time and again, to be the
greatest promotional Internet service website in the world today!
Thank you for dramatically increasing the sales of our CDs,
"Life Ain't Easy, Unless It Is..." You are the best!

Give your website maximum exposure today!
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Angelina / Sales & Marketing
angelina@submit-yahoo.com

---

Your email address will not be distributed to third parties. This is an
automated response to your subscription at our website. If you wish
to be removed please reply with the subject "Remove" and you will
automatically blocked from future mailings.