This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Linkage with import libraries
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Herve Bailly" <herve dot bailly at sacet dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 21:45:12 +1100
- Subject: Re: Linkage with import libraries
- References: <3C397B56.CC3EFF7E@sacet.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Herve Bailly" <email@example.com>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 9:41 PM
Subject: Linkage with import libraries
> There is no linking object files builded with gcc in CYGWIN with
> libraries builded in other environments like BolandC++ or LabWindows
> VisulaC++. There seems to be problems of demangling.
> Thank you for any solution for my problem.
There is no solution at this point. You are welcome to contribute to
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html