This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: linking problem
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Guenther Sohler <guenther dot sohler at newlogic dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 14:36:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: linking problem
- References: <XFMail.email@example.com>
You won't be able to do this (at least ATM). MSVC and gcc use different
ways to describe the C++ symbols.
Guenther Sohler wrote:
> Hallo Group,
> I downloaded the qt-2.3 library for windows. these have visual studio 6.0
> library format., and i want to link
> the libraries to my object files to generate an exe file.
> These libraries are found by the linker, they are accepted - the format is
> recognized, but it does not resolve the linking errors. There are still the
> unresolved references from my application to qt functions.
> Does anybody of you has a clue, whats going on ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html