This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Did I hear you folks might be interested in POSIX threads?
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Mark Paulus" <commpg at yahoo dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:58:40 +1100
- Subject: Re: Did I hear you folks might be interested in POSIX threads?
- References: <ITDOMAIN003Gj03oHMw00000077@itdomain003.itdomain.net.au>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Paulus" <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 4:30 AM
Subject: Re: Did I hear you folks might be interested in POSIX threads?
> Where do we stand with pthreads support? I ran into
> this on the debian hurd list, and thought we (cygwin)
> might be interested in this as well. Unfortunately, I'm
> not sure where we are on licensing issues concerning
> glibc, etc.
glibc has not been ported to win32.
As far as pthreads go, we have a mostly complete implementation courtesy
yours truely (no comments about quality please) and there is also a
win32 native port http://sources.redhat.com/pthreads-win32/.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html