From: Ralph Buse []
Subject: windows 98 message: the required cygxpm-nox4.dll not found

After netinstalling cygnus and right afterwards the cygnus xemacs (via
netinstall, too) without any complaints from windows 98 (itself a fresh
installation) both finishing with "installation complete" I get two rather
obscure messages, which are, in fact... Problems:

1: typing "xemacs" in the cygnus-shell (bash) returns "command not found",
even when I am in the directory usr/local/bin/i686.../ where there is a link
"xemacs" pointing to the xemacs20*.exe in the same directory.

2: starting xemacs from the desktop I get the error message "the required
cygxpm-nox4.dll was not found" (perhaps not literally on english systems,
is german).

Unsubscribe info:
Bug reporting: