Re: CGF: please review my logic Re: bash/cmd CTRL-C problem...

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 10:00:33AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

Not in any great detail, no.  I was addressing your apparent surprise over
the fact that getsem was able to retrieve a semaphore.

If you are looking for the "stub" code, it's in spawn_guts, around line
1078 in the current sources.

I'd suggest tracing what happens there.

>So here's my best guess as to whats happening:
>When you hit CTRL-C, it propogates to
>signals.exe (handled as you expect)
>bash.exe (still attached to the console and gets handled via default
>signal handler - exit and terminate all subprocess's - which kills
>Unsubscribe info:
>Bug reporting:

--                        Red Hat, Inc.

Unsubscribe info: