This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash 2.05a.0(2) console "misbehaving" on w2k
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: Greg Fenton <greg_fenton at yahoo dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 18:59:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: bash 2.05a.0(2) console "misbehaving" on w2k
- References: <email@example.com>
At 06:57 PM 1/8/2002, Greg Fenton wrote:
>"Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Sounds like something or someone reset your TERM variable.
>$ echo $TERM
>That's the right value, correct?
Yep, it is. OK, maybe check your other terminal-related environment
variables to see if something looks off. If not, I'm not sure what
the problem is. But if it's affecting more than just Cygwin tools,
it has to be something like environment variables which all applications
can see, use, and change.
Larry Hall email@example.com
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html