This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
compiling pdksh on cygwin
- From: David White <cdwhite4 at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 18:21:50 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: compiling pdksh on cygwin
- Reply-to: cdwhite4 at yahoo dot com
I'm really new to cygwin and thought I was familar
with Linux, unix etc but I guess I'm not.
I'm trying to load pdksh, which I've heard is *the*
method to get ksh on cygwin.
At any rate, I've downloaded it and installed it but
I'm getting errors about 32-bit problem when I try
compiling. I'm wondering if anyone here as done it
successfully and if so, what did they do to get it?
I've searched past mailing lists to no avail on this
topic and if I've missed something I apologize.
Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html