This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Potential problems with cygwin GCC and -mno-cygwin switch
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: <soren_andersen at speedymail dot org>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:22:59 +1100
- Subject: Re: Potential problems with cygwin GCC and -mno-cygwin switch
- References: <3C3B2C6A.6428.2F45253@localhost> <3C3B5CB0.1467.3B0EC2E@localhost>
Soren, you may find this an interesting read.
http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html. It attempts to
explain some of the motivations behind a few (not all) of the brusque
behaviours exhibited by many hacker communities (and those lead by
hackers even if not exclusively composed thereof). (I'm not suggesting
you need to read it, just that it (as a humanistic document) may
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html