debugging gcc 3.0.3 (segfault handler)

Hi, can someone tell me how to compile gcc 3.0.3 for debugging under
cygwin?  I need to a) disable the segfault handler and b) disable
optimizations.  I'm assuming there's a way to do this via configure.

My problem is that cc1plus is crashing, with the following message and
exiting, and gdb can't trap it.  I'm assuming it's because gcc handles the
segfault and prints out the message.  I'd also like to disable
optimizations if possible to make looking at local variables and following
execution flow easier.

Thanks in advance,

Wade Brainerd
Treyarch

vector.h:149: Internal error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.