This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: security.cc: bug report, question and suggestion
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org>
- To: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 10:08:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: security.cc: bug report, question and suggestion
- References: <email@example.com> <3C4EFF65.FF7BA4DE@ieee.org> <3C4EFF65.FF7BA4DE@ieee.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20020201113417.A5391@cygbert.vinschen.de>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> It's using standard 8 char wide tabs. I'm using vi with `set ts=8
> set sw=2', that's all. The tab setting should work with all
> editors in default setting. The formatting used is consistent with
OK, it's not what I use but I'll see what I can do in emacs. I think
there is a gnu style.
> I hoped to get an assignment from you so that we never have to ask
> for that later.
Ah, but I am pretty sure you have one already (a few years back).
> Is it a problem for you to assign copyright?
Not at all. In this case it's more a "deleteright".
An interesting distinction for lawyers.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html