This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: security.cc: bug report, question and suggestion
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org>
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 17:17:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: security.cc: bug report, question and suggestion
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3C4EFF65.FF7BA4DE@ieee.org> <3C4EFF65.FF7BA4DE@ieee.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020201113417.A5391@cygbert.vinschen.de> <3C5AAF81.email@example.com>
On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 10:08:49AM -0500, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
> Ah, but I am pretty sure you have one already (a few years back).
Really? That's a good thing. I don't have a list of all the
people who already sent an assignment, unfortunately.
> > Is it a problem for you to assign copyright?
> Not at all. In this case it's more a "deleteright".
> An interesting distinction for lawyers.
Theoretically. Lawyers could write a book about that, probably.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html