Telnet Daemon and Win2k Telnet Client

I have noticed that when I try to connect to my computer via telnet that I
have setup correctly using the cygwin stuff from a computer using the Win2k
telnet client that does the following as an example:

	CYGWIN_NT-5.0 1.3.9(0.51/3/2) (dur-700) (tty0)

	login: dan

	Password:
	Login incorrect
	login:

The only thing is that it does not give me an opportunity to enter in a
password into the prompt to login.

Has anyone else noticed this type of behavior from the two programs. What is
interesting though is that no other combination of client server that
includes one of the two (cygwin server/win2k client) will give this same
type of problem.

Sincerely,
Daniel Adams - dpa3@dana.ucc.nau.edu
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~dpa3

  1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)-  Each one should use whatever gift he has received to
serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.