Re: gcc broken in 1.3.9 ?

I actually saved the entire distribution to disk, removed the old c:/cygwin
and c:/winnt/cygwin1.dll and installed with NOTHING skipped, and had the
same problem.

FYI: It is installed on NT 4.0 SP 5. I have been running as Administrator.
Also, I've used Cygwin for 6 years and ported dozens of applications /
utilities, so I don't consider myself a novice to the Cygwin environment.

Phil Smith