RE: Error in Cygwin dll (?) Fork Copy using Xemacs

Hi David,

C:\>net helpmsg 8

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Enlarge your pagefile and if this still fails,
search for "heap_chunk_in_mb" on google or
in the mailing list archive http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/

Bye, Heribert (heribert_dahms@icon-scm.com)