This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cron v3.0.1-5 setup issue w/ Cygwin v1.3.6
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:33:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cron v3.0.1-5 setup issue w/ Cygwin v1.3.6
- References: <F157r6j6TKABHsbNTu000018a62@hotmail.com>
On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 08:25:54PM -0600, Craig Rees wrote:
> Hey Corinna,
> Thanks for the tip. Once I started redireting stdout and stderr everything
> seems to work and email event log messages went away.
> # Test CRON tab from CraigR
> * * * * * /usr/bin/date >> $HOME/date.log 2>&1
> * * * * * echo "Hello from CRON" >> /tmp/echo.log 2>&1
> * * * * * touch $HOME/touch.log
> However, I am still getting Event log messages, one per crontab process with
> every run
That's correct. Cron logs all started commands.
> and now my Event log is full.
Change your Event log settings.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html