SSHD startup problem and suggested fix

I had problems with sshd not starting up reliably as a service, after I
installing cygwin on a new system.  I found that it was sometimes trying
to start before the network was started, and didn't fare too well.

So, I did a cygrunsrv --remove sshd

and then did

cygrunsrv -I sshd -d "CYGWIN sshd" -p /usr/sbin/sshd -y "Browser" -a
"-D" -e "CYGWIN=binmode ntsec tty"

This makes the sshd service dependent on the browser, which is dependent
on the network being up.  Works great now!

Benn Schreiber