This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Scriptable start.exe
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>,"cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:47:02 +1100
- Subject: Re: Scriptable start.exe
- References: <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKOECKCKAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <email@example.com>
> Setup.exe has never been scriptable in any respect, and no discussion
> effect has occurred here to the best of my knowledge. People have
> discussing adding such a feature, but I haven't seen any code.
There's a patch in the cygwin-patchs archive.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html