This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DirectX8/DirectInput + cygwin
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Dylan Cuthbert <dylan at q-games dot com>
- Cc: "Cygwin at Cygwin dot Com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 12:11:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: DirectX8/DirectInput + cygwin
- References: <002301c1aef8$228e5440$2801a8c0@dcuthbert2k>
Dylan Cuthbert wrote:
> Hello there,
> I've searched the archives high and low and can't seem to find a solution to
> my problem.
> When compiling a DirectInput8 function such as DirectInput8Create() I get an
> error linking:
> Unable to resolve DirectInput8Create@20
> I am linking directly with the .lib files supplied by Microsoft, and all the
> Directx8 GUID references seem to link fine so does anybody have any idea
> what the problem might be?
Why ? Link against those in /usr/lib. gcc doesn't understand the MS
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html