This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: install 'cron' packages in cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:01:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: install 'cron' packages in cygwin
- References: <9BA5F91CE7E4D111829200A0C99B3782E4E61D@BOSTONMAIL>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 06:55:05PM -0000, Prakriteswar Santikary wrote:
>yes, I indeed searched for vim.exe and I could not find it. One thing. When
>I expand the 'category', I see 'skip'. When I click on it, it changes to
>source. Should I click on it while installing ? or shouldn't I ?
If you click on it until it says source, you are just installing the
source only. Keep clicking until you get the highest version number.
That will install the binary.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html