Re: Scriptable start.exe

Thanks for that bit of advice about mount points.  I added that to my
script.

This morning I burnt the whole thing to a CDRW, cloned a clean copy of win2k
in vmware, and tried out my install procedure.  It seems to be working just
fine.  So I have any automated install going with a few batch files, perl,
and shell scripts.  It probably would be best to implement the perl script
as a shell script, but I'm more comfortable with perl, which I need for this
project anyhow, so I just did it that way.

I'll package up my scripts and post them in a bit when I have then cleaned
up a little and am sure everything is working.

--
Joseph Annino Consulting - Perl, PHP, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
jannino@jannino.com - http://www.jannino.com