This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Looking for sources to ping.c ported to cygwin
- From: Paul McFerrin <MailHole at insight dot rr dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 09:47:40 -0500
- Subject: Looking for sources to ping.c ported to cygwin
- Reply-to: pmcferrin at insight dot rr dot com
Has anyone sucessfully ported a version of the ping command to cygwin?
I need to add a few bells to a working version for some tests I would
like to conduct. The first wall I seemed to run into is that there is
no structure definition for "icmp" in the cygwin header files.
NOTE*** This email looks it came from MailHole@insight.rr.com but in
reality it came from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you send
a reply to this message, it *should* get delivered to the
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html