This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: dlopen(0, RTLD_LAZY) doesn't work?
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Pavel Tsekov" <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>,"PsychoSphere" <psychosphere2k at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,<kent at watsen dot net>
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 22:10:50 +1100
- Subject: Re: dlopen(0, RTLD_LAZY) doesn't work?
- References: <email@example.com> <3C63B0A1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pavel Tsekov" <email@example.com>
> > I believe the __declspec(...) has a similar effect, in
> > that it is ignored unless -shared is specified, or
> > -mdll is used.
> Ok, I didn't know that, but hey ... you learn almost every day
> something new :)
Don't learn this one - it's incorrect. Linking with cygwin1.dll would
fail if it were correct.
> > Also, the dllimport directive is never used unless an
> > import library is created and used, which is not the
> > idea here.
Again, this is incorrect. The dllimport directive can be used when
linking directly to a .dll, no importlibrary involved.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html